Since I keep receiving mails and posts asking what’s new since the good old v2.0 release, here are some info!
MGSO 3.0 has the following features over the last version:
- An awesome (super, ultra, extra) auto-installer almost fully automated,
- An incredibly useful Options program that can auto-change everything for you at any moment (like changing options to improve the performance, changing options to suit your tastes, etc),
- A LOT of bugfixes (all the known problems are now fixed),
- New options to choose from and new mods are now included,
- A LOT of mods have been updated,
- Improvements on the performance of the game,
- Cleaner package resulting in less space used,
- More detailed documentation explaining how to tweak the package and improve performances.
So…yeah, that’s a lot of stuff. That’s why I couldn’t make a normal patch, to do some changes I really had to re-make the package almost from scratch.
That being said, the current task is correcting all my grammar fails around the documentation and the installer. Once that is done, I can finally make this release and then have my beer, finally.