Since I keep receiving mails and posts asking what’s new since the good old v2.0 release, here are some info!
MGSO 3.0 has the following features over the last version:
- An awesome (super, ultra, extra) auto-installer almost fully automated,
- An incredibly useful Options program that can auto-change everything for you at any moment (like changing options to improve the performance, changing options to suit your tastes, etc),
- A LOT of bugfixes (all the known problems are now fixed),
- New options to choose from and new mods are now included,
- A LOT of mods have been updated,
- Improvements on the performance of the game,
- Cleaner package resulting in less space used,
- More detailed documentation explaining how to tweak the package and improve performances.
That being said, the current task is correcting all my grammar fails around the documentation and the installer. Once that is done, I can finally make this release and then have my beer, finally.